Specialising in Commercial Painting & Protective Coatings for High-rise since 2002.
Zenith facilities services is a family operated business who as a team focus on achieving client goals beyond expectation. We have been in the high rise and commercial property maintenance industry for over 20 years. During this time we have performed services for almost every high-rise commercial building in the Auckland CBD.
Performing services from commercial painting, external-envelope repair and remediating leaky buildings. We have done it all and along the way invented many of the techniques that exist in the high rise property maintenance industry today.
Zenith was developed out of our focus on delivering long term, fit for purpose solutions for every aspect of building remediation process. This is how the name Zenith came about, as a way to place emphasis on the companies aim towards the highest possible ideal in every building project that they undertake. This culture of aiming high has meant that Zenith has a list of clients that they performed services for many years ago that attest to the quality of their workmanship today.
- Scaffold-less height access (industrial abseiling).
- Building investigations & surveys including high rise.
- Building envelope remediation (re-cladding).
- Leaky building investigation.
- Weathertightness testing.
- Moisture testing.
- AAMA 501.2 testing for curtain walls, joinery and cladding.
- Thermal imaging of water ingress.
- Leaky building remediation.
- Structural concrete repair.
- Dustless abrasive blasting.
- Rusted reinforcing treatment and repair.
- Concrete chloride testing.
- Concrete PH testing.
- Concrete reinforcement scanning.
- Installation of steel & glass commercial canopies.
- Roofing & roof restoration.
- Stormwater & gutter system management.
- Earthquake strengthening (commercial & historical buildings).