Specialising in Commercial Painting & Protective Coatings for High-rise since 2002.
Our founder Aidan Menzies has painted so many high rise buildings in his 21 year career that he may have almost applied coatings on 75% of all buildings in Auckland via industrial abseiling.
Zenith offer planned coating programs for facilities and buildings as well as one off recoats, in many cases buildings that they have remediated are put into a maintenance and coatings schedule to ensure that the building does not fall back into its previous condition.
Zenith are expert commercial painters and industrial abseilers they efficiently and effectively apply coatings that last and look good.
Zeniths process for commercial painting work is as follows:
- A detailed inspection of the condition of the surfaces to be coated,
- A proposal document that includes a report on the existing condition that identifies any damage or degradation found.
- The proposal also includes actions to repair and prepare the surfaces for coatings and why
- A coatings specification for each surface.
This detailed process ensures that during large scale re coating and painting projects nothing is left to chance, Zeniths expertise in building and leak remediation means that any problems with the façade are identified and rectified so they don’t affect the coatings that are applied.
Zenith are also the only company that we are aware of that have the capability to wet sand blast entire high rise buildings in an environmentally compliant manner without the use of scaffold.
Wet sand blasting is often used to strip defective coatings in preparation for façade remediation and new coatings.
Zenith also have a large amount of experience dealing with rusted roof claddings, zenith has devised a system that can save a rusted roof form requiring replacement with the use of coatings and rust treatments.
- Full building re paints
- Full building façade repair
- Water proofing and weather tightness coatings
- Protective coatings
- Rust treatments
- Epoxy coatings
- Membrane coatings
- Structural fiber reinforced coatings (earthquake and façade reinforcement)